Attention Outdoor Workers!
It’s going to be a hot summer! Are you prepared?
To minimise your risk of sustaining an injury associated with Heat Stress
- Drink lots of Fluids and ensure access to water, carry a portable supply with vehicles or with you to site.
- Take frequent breaks in the shade or cooler places.
- Apply Sunscreen.
- Wear PPE Long sleeve shirts and trousers for sun protection.
- Wear PPE wide brim hat.
- Plan your tasks to minimise exposure to hot weather.
- Keep an eye on workmates and assist each other.
- Cease work if you are feeling effects of heat stress and report to your supervisor and FlexiStaff.