FlexiStaff Pty Ltd
AGED CARE CHEFS NEEDED
- Opportunity to work with some of the best facilities in the southwest
- Competitive rates per role, plus penalties + super
- Flexible work-life balance with immediate starts available
- Gain a variety of experience and progress your growth in a variety of healthcare settings
Flexi Staff is currently seeking aged care Chefs in aged care facilities in the southwest region! The right candidate will have a passion for the industry and a keen eye for detail. If this sounds like you, please apply now!
- Preparing food with the understanding of various dietary requirements
- Assisting with stock control and cleaning of the kitchen
- Following strict texture guidelines including vitamising while ensuring the health and safety of residents
- Organizing tasks with appropriate time management and prioritization
- Attention to detail
- Preparing and producing bulk daily meals
- Proof of working rights
- Cert III in Commercial Cookery (or equivalent)
- Current national police clearance
- COVID-19 training
- Safe food handling
- Current INFLUENZA vaccination
- Current COVID vaccination
- Chef experience within an aged care facility
With every 450 hours you work for Flexi Staff, you will be rewarded with a $100 debit card for your use. It’s Flexi Staff’s way of saying thank you for your efforts.
If you are interested, please click APPLY NOW to provide an updated resume. For further information, please call Flexi Staff at 08 9791 5032 or email email@example.com .
Flexi Staff Pty Ltd is a leading Western Australian owned and operated company specialising in all aspects of recruitment and labour hire.