This role consists of the fabrication and repairs of custom hoppers, shoots, augers, bins, mixers, divertors, safety platforms and other structures.
- Ability to read and understand specifications
- Competency in using necessary hand-tools and power machines.
- Skills in reading and understanding drawings
- High quality MIG and FCAW.
- Ability to finish the products to quality standards.
- Effective time management skills to complete the job within given time frames.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Working at heights
- Working in confined spaces
- Valid C Class Drivers Licence
- White Card
Please click APPLY NOW to send your up-to-date resume. For further information please contact the Flexi Staff team on 9592 7500.Apply Now