FlexiStaff Pty Ltd
CARE STAFF NEEDED IN AGED CARE FACILITIES AND HOSPITALS
Flexi Staff is a family-owned casual labour hire company with a proven track record of helping staff find employment for over 30 years. We have offices based in Belmont, Rockingham and Bunbury and work within a wide range of industries, offering the ability progress your career the way you want.
We are currently seeking experienced individuals with a passion for genuine connections and ability to work to a high standard of care. Typical duties include caring for residents in all facets of daily life. Conversing with residents, completing activities, keeping their minds active and liaising with other staff to note on care plans.
- Opportunity to work with some of the best facilities and hospitals across the entire Perth Metropolitan area.
- Competitive rates per role starting from $29.59 p/hr with penalties increasing rates to $40+ p/hr depending on the time and day of shifts worked
- Flexible work-life balance with immediate starts and work available MON-SUN
- Proof of working rights
- Current national police clearance
- COVID-19 training
- Current COVID vaccination status
- Current INFLUENZA vaccination status (for work in aged care)
- CERT III in individual support (or equivalent)
- Hand Hygiene Certificate
- Manual Handling Training
With every 450 hours you work for Flexi Staff, you will be rewarded with a $100 debit card for your use. It’s Flexi Staff’s way of saying thank you for your efforts.
If you are interested, please click APPLY NOW to provide an updated resume. For further information, please call the Flexi Staff team at 08 9479 4781 or email email@example.com.Apply Now