FlexiStaff Pty Ltd
CARE WORKERS NEEDED IN AGED CARE FACILITIES AND HOSPITALS
- Opportunity to work with some of the best facilities and hospitals in Perth
- Competitive rates per role, plus penalties + super
- Flexible work-life balance with immediate starts and work available MON-SUN
- Gain a variety of experience and progress your growth while making a difference to someone’s life
Flexi Staff is a family-owned casual labour hire company with a proven track record of helping staff find employment for over 30 years. Flexi Staff works within a wide range of industries and offers the ability progress your career the way you want.
We are currently seeking experienced individuals with a passion for genuine connections and ability to work to a high standard of care.
- Caring for residents in all facets of daily life. Waking, feeding, and personal hygiene
- Conversing with residents, completing activities, and keeping their minds active
- Assisting with residents’ mobility
- Tracking activities, and liaising with other staff to note on care plans
If you would like to know how Flexi Staff can help take your career to the next level, please apply below.
- Proof of working rights
- Current national police clearance
- COVID-19 training
- Current COVID vaccination status
- Current INFLUENZA vaccination status (for work in aged care)
- CERT III in individual support (or equivalent)
- Hand Hygiene Certificate
- Manual Handling Training
With every 450 hours you work for Flexi Staff, you will be rewarded with a $100 debit card for your use. It’s Flexi Staff’s way of saying thank you for your efforts.
If you are interested, please click APPLY NOW to provide an updated resume. For further information, please call the Flexi Staff team at 08 9479 4781 or email email@example.com.
Flexi Staff Pty Ltd is a leading Western Australian owned and operated company specialising in all aspects of recruitment and labour hire.Apply Now