- Casual roles in multiple locations
- Paid Weekly
- Attractive hourly rate $32 – $48
We are currently seeking qualified and experienced Chefs for ongoing and casual work for catering companies, sporting events, pubs, restaurants,aged care facilities, government facilities in various locations. Chefs who would be able to work during the week, evenings and weekends on an ongoing or casual bases.
Your duties will include:
- Food Preparation
- Passion for delivering exceptional cuisine including maintaining consistency and the highest quality of food served in all kitchens
- Ensure the highest possible standard of hygiene and cleanliness is practiced and maintained within the kitchen and related outlets.
- Work autonomously
- Have a confident and outgoing personality with high level of verbal communication skills
- Organisational ability including time management, task prioritisation and resource scheduling.
- Chef Trade Certificate or Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
- Excellent communication skills and presentation
- Pub/Restaurant/Bulk cooking Experience
Can you see yourself in this role ???
If you fit the above criteria and are interested in the role, please click APPLY NOW to send us an up to date resume or email email@example.com
*Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted*Apply Now