FlexiStaff Pty Ltd
- IMMEDIATE START – ONGOING
- CENTRAL LOCATION
- MON – FRI
- $34.03+ PH , PLUS PENALTIES
- COUNCIL ROLES
We currently have exciting opportunities for CIVIL CONSTRUCTION MAINTENANCE WORKERS to join local government position. You will be working in a great workplace environment, delivering maintenance services to existing council infrastructures, including:
- Maintenance of footpaths, roads, cycleways, retaining walls and drainage systems
- Concreting work to a high standard, including exposed aggregate finishes
- Provide Traffic Management when required
- Working on drainage sump cleaning
- Use of minor plant including brick saw, compactors, jack hammer and quick cut saws.
- Operation of plant machinery
- Previous experience in road and drainage construction with slab and kerb laying skills
- HR Drivers Licence
- White Card
- Hiab Ticket
- Front End Loader Ticket
- Forklift Ticket
- Experience with asphalting (highly desirable)
- Covid Vaccinations
- Ability to pass Drug and Alcohol test
If you fit the above criteria and are interested in the role, please click APPLY NOW to send us an up-to-date resume, or for further information please contact Maria at Flexi Staff on 9479 4781.
Flexi Staff Pty Ltd is a leading Australian owned and managed company with over 30 years industry experience, specialising in all aspects of recruitment and labour hire.