FlexiStaff Pty Ltd
- $45 – $48+ PH FLAT RATE
- IMMEDIATE START
- FIFO ROLE – ONGOING ROSTERS AVAILABLE FOR THE RIGHT WORKERS
- 2:1 SWINGS
- FLIGHTS, ACCOMMODATION AND MEALS PROVIDED
- PAID WEEKLY
Our client is currently seeking experienced Aerodrome Reporting Officers (ARO) for an urgent fly out!
Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Checking in of passengers for their flight, closing flights, providing manifests and fuel figures
- Weather, boundary and runway inspections
- Maintaining aerodrome building and grounds to agreed standards
- Ramp duties including but not limited to baggage handling, marshalling, receipt and dispatch of aircraft, stairs and leading hand responsibilities
- Other ARO duties as required
- Required to assist with Utility duties as required in between flight days – Housekeeping, cleaning, kitchen hand etc.
- Manual drivers licence, unrestricted
- Current (ARO) Aerodrome Reporting Officer / Works Safety Officer Qualification
- (AROC) Aeronautical Radio Operators Certificate
- Covid Vaccinations
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical
If you fit the above criteria and are interested in this role, please click APPLY NOW to send us an up-to-date resume, or for further information please contact Flexi Staff on 9479 4781.
Flexi Staff Pty Ltd is a leading Australian owned and managed company with over 30 years industry experience, specialising in all aspects of recruitment and labour hire.Apply Now