FlexiStaff Pty Ltd
- IMMEDIATE START
- INDOOR AND OUTDOOR POSITIONS
- GREAT HOURLY ROLES
- PICTON AREA
Flexi Staff is currently seeking meat packer labourers, meat works warehouse labourers, and general labourers to fulfil several ongoing opportunities.
- Meat Packers: light packing and fast paced, no experience required, keen to work, team player and physically fit, simply weight, wrap, seal, and label meat products
- Labourers: manual handling, forklift licence is favourable, pick packing, general labouring and tidy duties
- Loadout and Chillers: building pallets, forklift driving, counting cattle, physical moving stock
- Able to pass a drug and alcohol test
- Reliable transport and driver’s licence
- Excellent communication skills
- General labouring and cleaning as required
- Manual handling work that involves standing for long periods with some repetitive tasks
- Hardworking team players who are fit and healthy
- Double covid vaccination minimum requirement
- Q fever vaccination required
With every 450 hours you work for Flexi Staff, you will be rewarded with a $100 debit card for your use. Its Flexi Staff’s way of saying thank you for your efforts.
If you fit the above criteria and are interested in the role, please click APPLY NOW to send us an up-to-date resume, or for further information please phone Bunbury Flexi Staff on 08 9791 5032.
Flexi Staff Pty Ltd is a leading Western Australian owned and operated company specialising in all aspects of recruitment and labour hire.