FlexiStaff Pty Ltd
- IMMEDIATE START
- $28.86 P/H PLUS PENALTIES
- NORTH RIVER LOCATION
- MONDAY TO FRIDAY – ONGOING
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Workers/ Handyman to work in a private school.
Working Monday – Friday, the successful candidate will be required to perform basic maintenance repairs.
Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- General maintenance fault finding and repairs
- General gardening duties; planting, mulching, weeding, pruning
- Site clean ups
- Some carpentry and handyman skills e.g. carpentry, repairs and installs, painting, some patching
- Moving and fixing furniture
- Using basic hand + power tools
- C Class Drivers Licence
- National Police Clearance or ability to obtain
- Working with Children Check or ability to obtain
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to pass Drugs and Alcohol test
If you fit the above criteria and are interested in the role, please click APPLY NOW to send us an up-to-date resume, or for further information please contact Ana at Flexi Staff on 9479 4781.
Flexi Staff Pty Ltd is a leading Australian owned and managed company specialising in all aspects of recruitment and labour hire.
With every 450 hours you work for Flexi Staff, you will be rewarded with a $100 debit card for your use. It’s Flexi Staff’s way of saying thank you for your efforts.