FlexiStaff Pty Ltd
- IMMEDIATE START
- ONGOING POSITIONS
- PAID WEEKLY
- LOCATION NEAR BUNBURY
Flexi Staff Pty Ltd is a leading Australian owned and managed company with over 30 years industry experience, specialising in all aspects of recruitment and labour hire.
Our client is one of WA’s most notable meat industry leaders and currently have exciting, ongoing opportunities for a number of Factory Process Workers, cold storage Pick Packers and Knife Hands / Boners.
Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Processing of beef, lamb, chicken and pork
- Hand cutting meats to specifications
- Machine operating for slicing and cutting meats
- Ensuring product quality at all times
- Packaging products
- Picking and preparing orders for distribution
- Adhering strict occupational health and safety standards
- Ability to pass a drug and alcohol test
- Reliable transportation and driver’s licence
- Previous experience as a knife hand / boner
- 3x Covid Vaccinations
- Forklift ticket (desirable)
- Previous experience in a similar role (desirable)
With every 450 hours you work for Flexi Staff, you will be rewarded with a $100 debit card for your use. It’s Flexi Staff’s way of saying thank you for your efforts.
If you fit the above criteria and are interested in the role, please click APPLY NOW to send us an up-to-date resume, or for further information please phone 08 9791 5032.