FlexiStaff Pty Ltd
- IMMEDIATE START – ONGOING
- SOR LOCATIONS
- MULTIPLE ROLES AVAILABLE
- $26 – $28 PH, PLUS PENALTIES
- 9 DAY – 76 HOUR FORTNIGHT
- COUNCIL ROLES
We currently have exciting opportunities for Parks and Gardens workers to join local government positions, providing work life balance with a 9 day – 76 hour fortnight roster. With council locations South of the river, we are looking for experienced workers to commence ASAP.
Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintenance of council grounds, ovals and verges
- Operating push and ride on mowers
- Operating general gardening equipment, such as; hedgers, trimmers, cutters,
- Garden maintenance including; planting, mulching, weeding
- Operating a Chainsaw
- Other duties as required
- Current C Class Drivers license
- Valid National Police Clearance
- Valid White card
- MR/HR Drivers license (highly desirable)
- Chainsaw Ticket (highly desirable)
- Horticulture cert (highly desirable
With every 450 hours you work for Flexi Staff, you will be rewarded with a $100 debit card for your use. It’s Flexi Staff’s way of saying thank you for your efforts.
If you fit the above criteria and are interested in the role, please click APPLY NOW to send us an up-to-date resume, or for further information please contact Flexi Staff on 9592 7500.
Flexi Staff Pty Ltd is a leading Australian owned and managed company specialising in all aspects of recruitment and labour hire.