FlexiStaff Pty Ltd
- IMMEDIATE START – ONGOING
- $28.40 PH + super (DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE)
- PARKS, GARDENS AND LANDSCAPING
We currently have exciting opportunities for Parks and Gardens workers to join local companies. Providing work life balance with weekly work in Margaret River, Witchcliffe and South West surroundings areas. We are looking for experienced workers to commence ASAP.
Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintenance of local community areas and verges
- Turf laying and maintenance
- Operating push and ride on mowers
- Operating general gardening equipment, such as; hedgers, trimmers, cutters,
- Garden maintenance including; planting, mulching, weeding
- Operating a Chainsaw
- Other duties as required
- White Card
- Covid Vaccinations
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Certificate 3 Horticulture – desirable
- Chainsaw Ticket – desirable
- Truck Licence – desirable
With every 450 hours you work for Flexi Staff, you will be rewarded with a $100 debit card for your use. It’s Flexi Staff’s way of saying thank you for your efforts.
If you fit the above criteria and are interested in the role, please click APPLY NOW to send us an up-to-date resume, or for further information please contact Flexi Staff on 9791 5032.
Flexi Staff Pty Ltd is a leading Australian owned and managed company specialising in all aspects of recruitment and labour hire.