FlexiStaff Pty Ltd
- FREE ONSITE PARKING
Flexi Staff are currently looking for A Service Technician for the Bunbury area. This position comes with the access of a stocked company vehicle.
- Onsite maintenance of windows, doors and frames
- Reporting of onsite issues
- Providing assistance and advice to builders and owners on products
- Scheduling customer appointments
- Liaising with builders on current jobs progress
- Restock, maintain and clean company vehicle
- Minimum current C Class drivers license and reliable transport
- Cert III glass and Glazing (desirable)
- White Construction Card
- Working at Heights ticket (desirable)
- Must be able to pass Drug + Alcohol test
- Evidence provided of first Covid vaccination
With every 450 hours you work for Flexi Staff, you will be rewarded with a $100 debit card for your use. It’s Flexi Staff’s way of saying thank you for your efforts.
If you fit the required skill set and attributes, please click APPLY NOW to provide an appropriate and up to date resume. For further information, please call Flexi Staff Bunbury – 08 9791 5032.
Flexi Staff Pty Ltd is a leading Western Australian owned and operated company specialising in all aspects of recruitment and labour hire.Apply Now