- IMMEDIATE START
- STARTING FROM $28.46 DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
- TEMP TO PERM FOR THE RIGHT WORKERS
- MON – FRI ROLES
- MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
- WELSHPOOL LOCATION
- PAID WEEKLY
Our client are leaders in the manufacturing of innovative conveyor rollers, pulleys and associated technologies with clients based globally. They are currently seeking experienced and enthusiastic Trades Assistants to join their growing team.
This role will be based from their workshop in Welshpool, working Monday – Friday, with the potential of temp to perm for the right workers.
- Assisting with the assembling of conveyors rollers
- Using a range of hand and power tools i.e saws, drills, grinders
- Using of machinery i.e high pressure blasters, lathes
- Set up of equipment and materials as required
- General workshop duties
- Manual handling and labouring as required
- C class driver’s license and reliable transport
- Covid Vaccinations
- Physically fit and capable of intensive work
- Machine Operation Experience – Desirable
- Availability to work both day and afternoon shifts
- Ability to pass a Drug & Alcohol screening test
Flexi Staff Pty Ltd is a leading Australian owned and managed company with over 30 years industry experience, specialising in all aspects of recruitment and labour hire.
If you fit the above criteria and are interested in the role, please click APPLY NOW to send us an up-to-date resume, or for further information please contact Ana at Flexi Staff on 9479 4781.Apply Now