Code of Conduct Policy
FLEXISTAFF PTY LTD This code sets the standard of professional behaviour expected of employees, contractors and stakeholders to promote and maintain confidence and trust in the performance of duties. The purpose of this code is to provide an ethical framework for decisions, actions and behaviours and outlines the principles of conduct expected.
All employees/contractors and stakeholders are expected to perform their duties with efficiency, fairness, impartiality, integrity, honesty and compassion.
HONESTY AND INTEGRITY
• Act honestly and ethically in all situations involving clients,
EMPLOYEES/CONTRACTORS AND STAKEHOLDERS
• Observe the highest standard of honesty and integrity, and avoid conduct which might suggest otherwise.
PERFORMANCE OF DUTIES
• Work is to be carried out efficiently, economically and effectively, and the standard of work reflects favourably for both the employee and the company.
FAIRNESS AND EQUITY
• To treat others fairly and equitably and to make decisions for the common good of clients, Employees/Contractors and Stakeholders.
• Treat colleagues with respect, courtesy, honesty and fairness, and have proper regard for their interests, rights, safety and welfare.
• Consider all relevant information with honesty, fairness and impartiality.
CONFLICT OF INTEREST
• Employees/Contractors and Stakeholders will ensure that there is no actual (or perceived) conflict of interest between their personal interests and the impartial fulfilment of their personal duties.
• Employees do not use work time for private gain.
• While employed with FlexiStaff, you will not accept employment with another organisation that is a supplier, competitor, or engage in any other employment that could be in conflict with the interest of the company.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY
• We request that information, knowledge and intellectual property obtained during the course of employment with FlexiStaff, whilst on assignment with any of its clients, is confidential and shall not be disclosed to any persons, without the written approval of the client
• “Confidential Information” means information relating to FlexiStaff or its clients, which exists in the written or oral form and is connected, directly or indirectly to past, existing or future business operations.
RESPECT AND LAWS
• Act in accordance with all legal, statutory and government requirements.
• Adhere to policies, practices and procedures of the company.
SAFE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
• Employees/Contractors and Stakeholders have a duty of care of their own safety and health and of others that maybe affected by their actions.
• Contribute to a harmonious, safe and productive environment and culture.
• Comply with OSH legislation requirements and company and client OSH policies and procedures.
USE OF RESOURCES
• Act in a responsible manner applying diligence when utilising resources, materials, office facilities and equipment.
We expect all Employees/Contractors and Stakeholders of the company to conform to the behaviours identified in this document and to report any occurrences