FLEXI STAFF PTY LTD regards protection of the environment as being an important aspect of our operations and an element of good corporate citizenship. Flexi Staff is committed, in additional to legislative requirements, to environmental protection and the adoption and maintenance of sound environmental management and operating practices.
We also encourage involvement of employees in the environmental protection program.
This commitment is achieved through:
- Ensuring that responsibility for environmental protection throughout the workforce is determined, defined and understood by management and all employees;
- Ensuring that environmental objectives are achieved by actual workplace practices and through accountability for environmental protection at all levels of the organisation;
- Minimise the impact of all associated activities on the environment, subject to practicability and environmental justification;
- Give preference to processes that minimise waste and its environmental impact, where waste is unavoidable;
- Dispose of our waste in a manner that optimises recoverability of re-usable materials;
- Seek processes, practices and technologies that lead to improved environmental performance; and
- Ensure compliance with statutory, community and customer requirements.
Flexi Staff recognises all employees are entitled, and responsible, to contribute towards the development of an environmental friendly work environment.
- Responsible for the effective implementation of the company
- Provide information, instruction and training, where required, on Environmental Issues; and
- Provide necessary resources to promote environmental initiatives;
- Compliance with the Flexi Staff Environmental Policy and initiatives.